The goal of the module “ Traditional Social Economy Organisations ” realized by Pula Open University – CROAZIA is to answer the questions below.
You’ll find the right answers within: Video Lecture, Deepenings, Web References, Further Readings. Enjoy yourself!
Obiettivo del modulo “ Traditional Social Economy Organisations ” realizzato da Pula Open University – CROAZIA è di riuscire a rispondere alle seguenti domande.
Troverai le risposte seguendo: Video Lecture (video lezioni), Deepenings (approfondimenti), Web References (sitografia), Further Readings (letture consigliate). Buon divertimento!
Traditional Social Economy Organisations
- List the main characteristics of traditional social economy organisations.
- Which are the most recognized traditional social economy organisations?
- Please define each type of the traditional social economy organisation.
- What is ICA?
- List 7 international cooperative principles.
- Who can start a coop in Croatia?
- Why would a group of people like to start a coop? List some of the benefits.
- Who can be a member of the coop?
- Explain the process of starting a coop in Croatia
- Explain the cooperative governance system.
- Explain the Croatian coop structure and give your comment on it.
- Highlight few benefits of mutuals.
- What is an association and list several types of associations.
- Comment the development of the „third sector” in your country
- What is the main aim of foundation?
- Define main types of foundations and give an example for each.