The goal of the module “Financial Statements Introduction” realized by YUNUS SOCIAL BUSINESS – Albania is to answer the questions below.
You’ll find the right answers within: Video Lecture, Deepenings, Web References, Further Readings. Enjoy yourself!
Obiettivo del modulo “Financial Statements Introduction” realizzato da YUNUS SOCIAL BUSINESS – Albania è di riuscire a rispondere alle seguenti domande.
Troverai le risposte seguendo: Video Lecture (video lezioni), Deepenings (approfondimenti), Web References (sitografia), Further Readings (letture consigliate). Buon divertimento!
- What does each of the Financial Statements represent?
- What are the conditions of an item appearing on the Income Statement?
- How are Costs of Goods Sold (COGS) and Operating Expenses (OpEx) different?
- Why should the Balance Sheet balance?
- Why might a company choose to prepay expenses; why are they considered an asset?
- How do Deferred Revenue and Deferred Tax Liability arise?
- Why does the Cash Flow Statement exist and what are its main components?
- Why are non-cash expenses added back on the Cash Flow Statement?