The goal of the module “Linking Financial Statements” realized by YUNUS SOCIAL BUSINESS – Albania is to answer the questions below.
You’ll find the right answers within: Video Lecture, Deepenings, Web References, Further Readings. Enjoy yourself!
Obiettivo del modulo “Linking Financial Statements” realizzato da YUNUS SOCIAL BUSINESS – Albania è di riuscire a rispondere alle seguenti domande.
Troverai le risposte seguendo: Video Lecture (video lezioni), Deepenings (approfondimenti), Web References (sitografia), Further Readings (letture consigliate). Buon divertimento!
- What are the three Principles for correctly linking the Financial Statements?
- How is the Cash Flow from Operations projected in the Cash Flow Statement?
- What is Working Capital and how is it calculated?
- What are Capital Expenditures – why do they primarily appear on the Income Statement and which Balance Sheet item do they affect?
- How is the Ending Cash Balance on the Cash Flow Statement calculated?
- What flows into the Cash & Cash-Equivalents and Equity items on the Balance Sheet?
- How do you adjust Assets and Liabilities & Equity on the Balance Sheet for changes in the Cash Flow Statement?